Welcome to Who's Who Herald-news Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers. Get a FREE answer to any question.

Categories

0 votes

I would like to know what is the meaning of "Tumor(Parotid)" in English and what is the correct translation in Spanish?
I saw this term in a list of ethnobotanic uses.
asked in Health Terms by (64.1k points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Meaning of Parotid Tumor
The parotid glands are the largest salivary glands in humans and are frequently involved in disease processes. Approximately 25% of parotid masses are nonneoplastic; the remaining 75% are neoplastic. - See link

 

Parotid Tumor in Spanish is Tumores de las glándulas salivales
Tumores de las glándulas salivales son células anormales que proliferan en los conductos que drenan las glándulas salivales o la glándula misma. - See link

 

More information about Parotid Tumor in other websites
Definition of Parotid Tumor in a medical dictionary (Thefreedictionary) - See link.
See the definition of Parotid Tumor in the Oxford dictionaries - See link.
Search PubMed (US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health) for the term Parotid Tumor - See link.
See if there is something in Youtube on the term Parotid Tumor - See link.

 

Other terms related to Parotid Tumor
You might find additional information about Parotid Tumor, by looking at the following searches for the related topics:
answered by (164k points)
...