Bangladeshi national anthem’s mp3, video, lyrics and sheet music.
The National anthem of Bangladesh is “Amar Shonar Bangla” which means in English “My Golden Bengal”.
Bangladesh’s anthem lyrics were written by Rabindranath TAGORE and the music was written by Rabindranath TAGORE.
Rabindranath TAGORE, A Nobel Laureate, Also Wrote India’s National Anthem.
Bangladesh national anthem on Youtube
My beloved Bengal
Bangladeshi anthem lyrics (English translation)
National anthem of Bangladesh free mp3 download
Press to download the mp3 file of Bangladesh’s National anthem – See link (file source: cia world factbook).
View the Bangladeshi national anthem sheet music – See link.
More facts about Bangladesh
- Bangladeshi national symbol: Bengal tiger, water lily.
- Conventional short form country name: Bangladesh.
- Conventional long form country name: People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Local short form country name: Bangladesh.
- Local long form country name: Gana Prajatantri Bangladesh.
- Former name of Bangladesh: East Bengal, East Pakistan.
- Bangladesh Government Type: parliamentary democracy.
Parliamentary democracy is a political system in which the legislature (parliament) selects the government – a prime minister, premier, or chancellor along with the cabinet ministers – according to party strength as expressed in elections; by this system, the government acquires a dual responsibility: to the people as well as to the parliament.ֲ
You can find more information about Bangladeshi anthem on Wikipedia – See link.