National anthem of Cameroon.
Anthem’s mp3, video, lyrics and free sheet music.
The National anthem of Cameroon is “O Cameroun, Berceau de nos Ancetres” which means in English “O Cameroon, Cradle of Our Forefathers”.
Authors of Cameroon National Anthem
- Original Wordings by: René Djam Afame (1910-1981),
- French Wordings by: Moïse Nyatte Nko’o (1910-1978),
- English Wordings by: Bernard Nsokika Fonlon (1924-1986)
- Samuel Minkio Bamba (1906-1995)
- Moïse Nyatte Nko’o (1910-1978)
Adopted as the Cameroon Anthem in 1948, New wordings 1978.
Cameroon national anthem on Youtube
Cameroonian anthem lyrics (Official English)
Cameroonian anthem lyrics (Franch)
National anthem of Cameroon free mp3 download
Press to download the mp3 file of Cameroon’s National anthem – See link (file source: cia world factbook).
Musical note for Cameroon’s National anthem – See link.
More facts about Cameroon
- Cameroonian national symbol: lion.
- Conventional short form country name: Cameroon.
- Conventional long form country name: Republic of Cameroon.
- Local short form country name: Cameroun/Cameroon.
- Local long form country name: Republique du Cameroun/Republic of Cameroon.
- Former name of Cameroon: French Cameroon, British Cameroon, Federal Republic of Cameroon, United Republic of Cameroon.
- Cameroon Government Type: republic; multiparty presidential regime.
Republic is a representative democracy in which the people’s elected deputies (representatives), not the people themselves, vote on legislation.ֲ