Tanzania anthem’s mp3, video, lyrics and free sheet music.
The National anthem of Tanzania is “Mungu ibariki Afrika” which means in English “God Bless Africa”.
Tanzania’s anthem lyrics were written by collective and the music was written by Enoch Mankayi SONTONGA.
he Anthem, Which Is Also A Popular Song In Africa, Shares The Same Melody With That Of Zambia, But Has Different Lyrics; The Melody Is Also Incorporated Into South Africa’s Anthem.
Tanzania national anthem on Youtube
Tanzanian anthem lyrics (English translation)
National anthem of Tanzania free mp3 download
Press to download the mp3 file of Tanzania’s National anthem – See link (file source: cia world factbook).
View the Tanzanian national anthem sheet music – See link.
Facts about Tanzania
- Tanzanian national symbol: Uhuru (Freedom) torch.
- Conventional short form country name: Tanzania.
- Conventional long form country name: United Republic of Tanzania.
- Local short form country name: Tanzania.
- Local long form country name: Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania.
- Former name of Tanzania: United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar.
- Tanzania Government Type: republic.
Republic is a representative democracy in which the people’s elected deputies (representatives), not the people themselves, vote on legislation.ֲ
You can find more information about Tanzanian anthem on Wikipedia – See link.