National anthem of Vietnam mp3, video, lyrics, free music notes and more.
The National anthem of Vietnam is “Tien quan ca” which means in English “The Song of the Marching Troops”.
Vietnam’s anthem lyrics were written by Nguyen Van CAO and the music was written by Nguyen Van CAO.
Adopted As The National Anthem Of The Democratic Republic Of Vietnam In 1945.
It Became The National Anthem Of The Unified Socialist Republic Of Vietnam In 1976.
Although It Consists Of Two Verses, Only The First Is Used As The Official Anthem.
Vietnamese national anthem
Vietnamese anthem lyrics (English translation)
National anthem of Vietnam free mp3 download
Press to download the mp3 file of Vietnam’s National anthem – See link (file source: cia world factbook).
View the Vietnamese national anthem sheet music – See link.
- Vietnamese national symbol: yellow, five-pointed star on red field; lotus blossom.
- Conventional short form country name: Vietnam.
- Conventional long form country name: Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- Local short form country name: Viet Nam.
- Local long form country name: Cong Hoa Xa Hoi Chu Nghia Viet Nam.
- Vietnam Government Type: Communist state.
You can find more information about Vietnamese anthem on Wikipedia – See link.