Zimbabwean national anthem, anthem’s mp3, video, lyrics, free sheet music and more.
The National anthem of Zimbabwe is “Kalibusiswe Ilizwe leZimbabwe” [Northern Ndebele language] “Simudzai Mureza WeZimbabwe” [Shona] which means in English “Blessed Be the Land of Zimbabwe”.
Zimbabwe’s anthem lyrics were written by Solomon MUTSWAIRO and the music was written by Fred Lecture CHANGUNDEGA.
Listen to Zimbabwe national anthem
Zimbabwean anthem lyrics (Official English)
Sheet Music: View the Zimbabwean national anthem sheet music – See link.
Press to download the mp3 file of Zimbabwean National anthem – See link
- Zimbabwean national symbol: Zimbabwe bird symbol, African fish eagle, flame lily.
- Conventional short form country name: Zimbabwe.
- Conventional long form country name: Republic of Zimbabwe.
- Former name of Zimbabwe: Southern Rhodesia, Rhodesia.
- Zimbabwe Government Type: parliamentary democracy.
Parliamentary democracy is a political system in which the legislature (parliament) selects the government – a prime minister, premier, or chancellor along with the cabinet ministers – according to party strength as expressed in elections; by this system, the government acquires a dual responsibility: to the people as well as to the parliament.ֲ
You can find more information about Zimbabwean anthem on Wikipedia – See link.